Over the last six years living in Cairns I have made great friends my business has excelled and am right in to a few community organisations within the region. To be straight to the point here is what I’ve done or at least plan on doing. Yes real noble I know, but who else is going to shout this for me.
Who I’ve committed to in 2010
- Adventure Sport NQ – An unbelievable amount of my time has gone in to my sporting passion; from the communications within the club to the more personal of keeping myself fit. Check out the website, graphics and club apparel. This could be your sport too.
- Topknot Climbing – Pete Dumson climbing instructor is full steam ahead promoting his business, I helped out with his web presance. If you have time on a Tuesday go and abseil the bungy tower or get free training on Cairns indoor climbing wall.
- Cairns Adventure Film Festival – I mean wow! Rebecca Scott has taken CAFF in one year to an event nearly everyone knows about. I am glad to have helped her with her web presence plus sponsoring $500 worth of prizes.
Who I’m sponsoring in 2011
- Silver sponsorship of $5000 for the Relay for Life – Having photographed this event previously for the City Council. This year I’m glad to work with the great team in the Cairns Cancer Council.
- $500 in prizes for CAFF as above she has a ripper of an event.
- $500 in prizes for Australian National Freestyle kayaking tittles, Kayak Big Air Comp, and The Big Gorge Shoot Out boater cross white water kayaking.. yes that is n Cairns. Thanks to Josh Bond and Cairns Kayaking.
- National Speakers Association of Australia – After photographing 30+ conferences around the world it made sense to support the man that made this all possible. Malcolm McLeod is part of the organisation organising NSAA Convention 2011 in Melbourne. $6250 in total